Split Funding functionality is available only if Split Funding module is assigned to the company.
New menu item is available on Data Vault > Split Funding.
In Data Vault > Split Funding > New Group user is able to create New Split Funding Group.
There user is able to define rules of splitting transaction amount:
1. System holds amount entered to the ‘Holdback’ field.
2. System splits remaining amount between companies in the ‘Paid on total sale’ group
3. System splits remaining amount between companies in the ‘Paid on shared sale’ group
4. System holds remaining amount on the merchant account from original sale transaction.
User can also specify next settings for each group:
» Split the payment - the setting allows to specify its own split day for each group. Next options are available:
- Use split funding default company setting - if this option is selected then settings from Split Funding Settings page will be applied
- The same day as settlement - if this option is selected then system splits payment to credits on the next night after the settlement
- "N" days after settlement - if this option is selected then system splits payment several days after the settlement
» Single batch - if Single batch checkbox is marked for a customer then the system groups all credits and debits for the deposit account into a single transfer each day.
On the Data Vault > Split Funding > Groups page all groups are available. Nex filters are available there: Group ID, Description and Created Date. Here user is able to Edit or Delete any group.
On the Data Vault > Split Funding > Settings page user is able to set split settings.
» Split the payment - if ‘The same day as settlement’ Split payment option is checked, system splits payment to credits on the next night after the settlement. Also user is able to split payments several days after the settlement.
» Split payments behaviour - if 'Single batch for split payment' checkbox is marked, then while creating new Split group 'Single batch' checkbox will be marked by default for added customer.
» Notifications - if 'Send Split Failed Notification' checkbox is marked, system sends the notification to specified email address every time split payment is failed.
Sale with Split Funding
For Accounts with enabled Split Funding module user is able to check ‘Split Funding’ on the Sale page:
User selects Split Group and processes Sale transaction.
Then after settlement system splits this transaction to several Credits in competence with group settings.