Step 1: Sandbox account is created in Development status. You are able to process test transactions using API documentation
Step 2: When you aready for certification click the link Start Certification (it is described below in Account List section)
Step 3: During the certification you must send different transactions according to the Certification Script (which will be sent to your email address after clicking the Start Certification link and which can be downloaded at any time clicking the link Download Certification Script in Account List grid)
Step 4: When all necessary transactions are sent you should click the link Verify Certification Results
Step 5: If everything is ok and all transactions are processed successfully the status of your account is changed to Certified and you are ready to go live
Here user can view the list of all sandbox accounts created for the company, start certification for each of them, send all necessary requests and verify certification results
The grid contains the following data:
- Account Name
- Account Type (CreditCard or Ach)
- Status (Pending, Development, Certification, Cerified)
- Actions columns:
- Start Certification (for accounts in Development status) - after user clicks this link the status of the account is changed to Certification
- Stop Certification (for accounts in Certification status) - after user clicks this link the status of the account is changed back to Development
- Verify Certification Results (for accounts in Certification status) - there are two possible results of clicking this link:
- If all transactions needed for the certification have been processed successfully then the status of the account is changed to Certified
- If not all transactions have been processed successfully then the status is changed back to Development
- Download Certification Script - after user clicks this link excel file with the list of all transactions needed for the certification is donwloaded
- View Certification Results - user is redirected to the page with the list of all transactions needed for the certification where he is able to see the statuses of all these transactions
Here merchant is able to view/export certification results for each sandbox account:
- 'Not received' certification case result means that API request with necessary parameters is not reveived by the Gateway.
- 'Pass' certification case result means that correct API request is reveived by the Gateway.
- 'Fail' certification case result means that API request is reveived by the Gateway but some parameters are not correct.