The merchant account snapshot provided by the Dashboard allows a merchant to see the basic processing statistics for any or all merchant accounts over a user specified period of time.
» Chargeback Stats
- YTD Won
» Month to Month Trends
- Sales Volume
- Transaction Volume
- Approval % – percentage of transactions approved over compared to last month. Trends are indicated by Up and Down arrows.
- Refund % – percentage of transactions refunded over compared to last month. Trends are indicated by Up and Down arrows.
- AVS (On/Off)
- CVV (On/Off)
- FBI Tools (On/Off)
- Load Balancing (On/Off)
» Transaction Totals
- Sales Amount - the total amount processed over the given Date Range.
- Sales Transactions – the total number of transactions over the given Date Range.
- Refunds – the total amount refunded over the given Date Range.
- Credits – the total amount Credited over the given Date Range.
» Processing Statistics
- Approved – percentage of transactions Approved over the given Date Range.
- Declined – percentage of transactions Declined over the given Date Range.
- Rejected – percentage of transactions Rejected over the given Date Range.
- Pending – number of outstanding Flagged for Review transactions over the given Date Range.
» Optimizer Statistics
- Optimized Transactions – the number of transactions that were optimized
- Optimized Dollars –the total amount of transactions that were optimized
Tip: By clicking the Pending the merchant can quickly navigate to the Review Transactions page.
By clicking on the Review Transactions option in the FBI Tools menu, the merchant can view and manually approve or decline transactions that were Flagged for Review by the FBI Tools system. The reason for rejection or flagging will be listed in the search results grid. If a Rule from FBI Tools was invoked, the user will see the rule in the result set. Review Transactions data can be filtered by the following criteria:
» Date Range
» Merchant Account
» Status (Transaction)
» Reason (Policy, Processor, User, Load Balancer or Fraud Control)
Step 1: Click on Review Transaction in the FBI Tools menu.
Step 2: Select the desired Date Range.
Step 3: Choose the merchant Account.
Step 4: Select the appropriate under the drop down list of Status.
» Select All
» Flagged For Review
Tip: To get a closer look at a transaction before deciding to Approve or Reject, click the Trans ID. The transaction receipt with payment details, etc. will be displayed.
Manual Approval and Decline
Step 1: Use the filter boxes to view only the transaction(s) you are interested in and click Submit.
Step 2: Select the transactions using the checkboxes.
Step 3: Click Reject or Approve.
Tip: To export the list of selected transactions to Microsoft Excel, use the Export List button.
Approve or Rejected Transactions
By clicking on the Reject button, the selected transactions will not be processed further and “Failed”. Their status will reflect this. When the merchant clicks on the Approve button, the selected transactions will be processed and will be updated as successful transactions with a Status of Approved. It is possible that a transaction could be Approved by the User, but Rejected by the processor. In this case, the status will be Failed.