Once you will click on the Payment Page Settings, this will open a page where you can select which sections should be displayed on each page of Virtual Terminal for every merchant account. There are three options to apply these settings:
- Apply to current merchant account. In this case you should first select the Merchant Account from the list on the top of the page and then select all sections you like to be displayed for it and click Save.
- Apply to all accounts. In this case it does not matter what account is selected - you should just select sections you would like to be displayed on VT pages and press the Apply to All Accounts button.
- Apply to new accounts. In this case you should select "Default" in the Merchant Account list (see below), select sections you would like to be displayed and click Save
Also user is able to set Auto Print and Email options on this page:
- If the option "Virtual Terminal Automatically Print Receipts" is selected then the Print Receipt preview form will be loaded on the page 'Transaction Receipt' after each transaction of the selected type processed by current merchant company;
- If the option "Virtual Terminal Automatically Email Receipts" is selected then the checkboxes "Send transaction receipt" will be pre-selected on the VT pages (Sale, Auth, Credit, Capture, Refund, Void, Offline Capture);
- If the option "API Sales Automatically Email Receipts" is selected then the email receipt will be sent after each transaction of the selected type processed by current merchant company via API. Email receipt will be sent only if one of the fields are specified in the API request: email or shipemail.