How to view transactions for individual merchant accounts.
This is done from the Reports->Transaction Search page.
- Change the 'Report Type' option to 'Summary'. You can filter the report from the categories on the top half of the page.
- After you submit with the filters you set, the summary report will populate.
- Here you can drag and drop the categories to change the report view. All categories in the report have drop-down arrows. When you select these drop-down menus, you can select or de-select any sub categories you wish to further filter.
- All the numbers in the report results are hyperlinked, so when you click on a number in the report results, a drilldown window will pop up with the data that amount is comprised of.
- All drill down windows can be exported to excel.
In this screenshot, the Merchant box was dragged and dropped in the place it's currently shown to filter the data by merchant account:
This screenshot shows a Drill Down window that popped up when the hyperlinked number(highlighted in yellow) was clicked: